17 August, 2015
Cable & Wireless Communications Plc today announces the following changes to its Board of Directors:
- Robin Freestone will join the Cable & Wireless Communications Plc Board of Directors as a Non-executive Director from 17 August 2015. He will become a member of the Audit, Nomination and Remuneration Committees.
- Ian Tyler will retire as a Non-executive Director, and his role as Chairman of the Audit Committee with effect from 30 September 2015.
- Also in Press Releases
- Cable & Wireless Reports Preliminary Results For The Period Ended December 31, 2016
QTD Rebased Revenue Growth of 1% to $594 million ;… Read on
- Flow Expands Access To International News With The Addition Of Sky News Network
Flow customers will now have even more access to international… Read on
- Fashion Forward: Flow Customers In For A Treat As Monday Night Tv Heats Up With Caribbean’s Next Top Model Season 3 On Flow1
Flow customers will have front row seats as Caribbean’s Next… Read on
- Flow TV Is Now Flow1
Flow customers will experience a fresh approach to regional and… Read on